Www.FullTiltPokerClaims.com – Full Tilt Poker Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

Www.FullTiltPokerClaims.com – Full Tilt Poker Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

This case is also known as the United States vs. PokerStars, et al. The case is pending in the Courts. The Remission Process i going on right now. More than 1.4 million emails have been sent to all those who are eligible. Due to this process, 23,500 petitions have already been filed online.The company will forfeit $547 million. $184 million is set aside for foreign players. Since there has been criminal activity, those who are victims of the crime can petition the government in order to get back the money they lost because of the crime. This is called Petition for Remission.  If you feel that you should have received the email but did not, then you can contact the settlement administrator at www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com site. You should provide your email address so that you will receive the email notification. If the administrative has physical addresses, then the notice will be sent as a postcard via regular mail.

If you do not get any email at all about the Full Tilt Poker Class Action Lawsuit Settlement, do not despair. You can still file a Petition for Remission. You can do this online at the www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com site. There is a filing deadline. That deadline is November 16, 2013. All the filed petitions will only be reviewed after this deadline. So if you did get an email or a postcard via regular mail, you can file your petition online by entering your petition number and also your control number. You should have received both these numbers via email or regular mail. Then you will need to select a verification method. Your choices here include verification by last name, player ID or zip code. In addition to this, you will also have to enter your verification response. Then you will click login. However if you feel that you are eligible but did not get any email or mail about this, then you can actually create a new petition. You will have to enter some personal information. This will include your first name, your last name, your street address, your city, your state, your zip code, your telephone number your email address, your Social Security Number. there are also other information that you may enter. Then you can continue with the process by clicking on Continue. You can also Save and Exit.

If you are interested in finding out the calculation formula for the Full Tilt Poker Class Action Lawsuit Settlement  that was used to figure out the payment, you can go to the site and look under the FAQs. The calculation formula is actually based on the balances that you had left. If you do not know your FTP account balance, then you will be able to find this out when you login. Again you can only login if you got an email or a postcard in the mail. This is because the numbers that you need to login can be found either in the email or on the postcard. If you are creating a new petition because you did not get anything in the mail or you did not get an email, then you will not be able to find out your account balance. If after viewing your account balance displayed, you find out that the balance is not correct, then you can dispute this balance. You can then upload any documents that will help you dispute the amount that is displayed. You will be notified if you did not include sufficient information for your petition. The settlement administrator will contact you for that additional information that is required. Only when your petition is complete will it be considered.

The amount owed you will be paid to you via your bank account. This is the bank account information that you provided in the petition. If you player is no longer living, then the executor can file on his or her behalf. However the executor must provide proof that he or she is the executor by providing some type of documentation. The entire process of the petition is taken care of by the Asset Forfeiture Unit. This is of the U.S. Attorney’s Office of New York. If you have any questions or concerns, you should contact the settlement administrator. You will get the contact information at the site. You can contact that person via email, via a letter sent to a physical address or even by calling a toll free number.

The best of the web is brought to you by Hubsly.com.

Comments are closed.